ON CALL ARCHAEOLOGICAL FIELD TECHNICIANS LOCAL TO DAVIS, CA.
Pacific Legacy, Inc., a Cultural Resources Management firm, is seeking on-call Archaeological Technicians for on-call projects located in Davis, California. These projects include periodic monitoring, survey and testing. We are accepting resumes from potential candidates local to Davis or the surrounding area (i.e., Sacramento, Woodland, etc.). Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree or higher in Anthropology or related field, and two years of fieldwork experience in California.
Job Summary of Roles and Responsibilities:
* Detail oriented; provide accurate field notes and knowledge of digital photography
* Work independently
* Organize and manage projects
* Ability to work closely with client, construction crews and Cultural Monitors
* Ability to respond to project needs with short notice
* Knowledge in identifying human remains a plus
Compensation: Salary determined based on experience.
Pacific Legacy, Inc.
Attn: Patricia Welsh
4919 Windplay Dr., Ste. 4
El Dorado Hills, CA.
Fax: (916) 358.5161