Job Title: Principal Investigator
Job Status: Full Time
Location: PACNW (Edmonds region)
Stell is a seasoned veteran- and woman-owned small business providing expertise and innovation across the resilience, environmental, restoration, and compliance service sectors. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental insurance, 401k opportunities, paid vacation, holiday and sick time.
Looking for a project manager doer-seller with an existing client network in the northwest region of the United States, preferably in state, federal and private environmental markets.
* Collaborate with Operations and Business Development to support all Stell business lines, regions, and sectors.
* Participate in business development through project leads and referrals from your network of professional relationships.
* Meet with clients regularly to monitor and assist all phases of the sales cycle.
* Target and position activities within assigned regions or customers.
* Profile clients with successful project generation.
* Assist with development of marketing strategies for targeted projects and clients within sector/region.
* Be a strong technical leader with established agency and industry relationships in sector.
* Be willing to travel.
* Train, coach, and mentor staff on client development best practices and motivate staff to achieve business growth goals.
* Prepare technical approaches and support costing for proposals under multiple award and A-E contracts.
* MA/MS in archaeology or closely related field required
* Professional registration or certification through Register of Professional Archaeologists (RPA), or meet the Secretary of the Interior qualifications for Principal Investigator
* 10+ years of relevant experience
* In depth knowledge of federal and state regulations on the west coast and southwest
* Regional Tribal liaison experience
* Experience managing multiple projects or programs in the $500K to $2M range
* Demonstrated capability to build backlog of work through client management and development
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Human Resources Coordinator
25 East Main Street, Elverson PA 19344
Office: 610.286.0100 | Fax: 610.286.0110
EDWOSB, WOSB, VOSB
This E-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only for the use of the Individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this E-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at (610) 286-0100 or notify us by E-mail.