Are you interested in learning the entrepreneurial side of CRM from the ground floor up?
CRM Office Manager / Project Logistics - Bismarck, ND
Juniper, LLC, a Bismarck, ND-based CRM firm has an immediate opening fora spreadsheet-friendly, upbeat, and professional Office Manager/Project Logistics/Meeting Coordinator whowould appreciate the opportunity to learn the business side of CRM. This is not a field or research position, but rather is integral to theday-to-day operating of a small but growing archaeologicaland environmental consulting firm that provides services to a select businessclient base, primarily three sectors: energydevelopment, infrastructure engineering, and transportation relatedprojects. Juniper is a WomanOwned Small Business founded in 2007 that has grownexponentially since and is moving into new markets. This position is tasked with 3 Essential Functions within a standard40 hour work week: Office Manager
- This position provides direct support and assistance to the company principals.
- Opens and closes office daily, greets all guests, vendors, and employees.
- Responsible for office appearance and general systems (recycling/shredding, equipment inventory, supplier systems, light housekeeping, watering plants, etc.).
- Manages all outside vendors: (i.e., cleaning and trash services, product suppliers, etc.).
- Organizes and maintains paper and electronic files, including copying, filing, scanning, and shredding.
- Assists with bookkeeping, business data entry, timesheet entry, and billing.
- Coordinates office events, transitions, recognitions, special projects, trade show booths.
- Runs regular errands (mailing, delivering, office groceries, office supplies).
Project Logistics Coordinator
- Coordinates CRM fieldlogistics for staff (hotel reservations, scheduling vehicles upkeep and equipmentrepair, safety equipment, field forms/maps, etc.).
- Sets up, up-dates,and closes-out project files - paper and digital.
- Assists Principal Investigators with project tracking and logistics.
- Constant oversightof multiple progress tracking databases, paper and digital, (Excel experienceessential).
- Production of printedmaterials (copying, printing, scanning, binding, delivery, (e)mailing).
- Occasional assistancewith archival research and typing up results.
C0-Workspace Meeting Coordination:
- Maintains online calendar,message system, inquiries, and bookings for meetings and events in our busy workingspace.
- Regular communication with staff, public, and members to answer inquiries, finalize meeting arrangements and details, invoicing.
- Coordinate meetings and events in our company’s dynamic co-working space (some evening and weekend hours,) which can include minor grocery pickup, coordinating with caterers, decorations, and equipment preparation.
- Update social media site with engaging content from events.
- If needed, arrival before events: set up and greeting.
- If needed, departure after events: tear down and light clean up.
- Currently entails approximately 10-12 hours per week.
- Duties listedabove are not all inclusive, nor limited to those. This position is dynamic, and has opportunityfor growth and advancement. If youprefer a structured, predictable workload, this position is not for you.
- Must operate acell phone and be available for contacts (applicants with own cell phones willbe given preference).
- Ability to drivea vehicle and valid driver's license is a must.
- Must haveexperience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially with Excel.
- A high school diploma or GED and two to six years of office support experience prefered.
- Must be able to communicate in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
- Must be committed to high quality, error free work.
- Possess a strong work ethic and be proactive at problem solving.
- Can multi-task, problem solve, organize, prioritize and handle changing deadlines.
- Minimal supervision for the day to day Office Manager duties, so you must have skills in self-management and the ability to work independently.
- Our company works on our projects in a team environment, in an open office setting, so this person will be working closely with others in all aspects of their job, and must be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Regular,full-time attendance is essential to this position.
- Located in ND, weare somewhat seasonal, therefore seasonal work hours may apply, i.e, longerhours in the summers, with more flexibility in the winters.
- We offer a measure of flexibility,and expect in return that employeesbe flexible in schedules and have the ability to work under changingconditions.
- $15-$19/hrdepending on qualifications and proven record of competence.
- Competitivebenefits package: 1/2 of a great, low-deductible health care policy, 401(k) match,wellness program, paid time off, 4 paid holidays, Life/Accident/DisabilityInsurance, family friendly and community engaged culture.
Juniper is committed toproviding its employees with a safe and drug free work environment. Successfulcandidates must be able to pass pre-employment and/or random drug screening ascontracts require. Juniper is an equalopportunity employer and does not discriminate based on age, sex, disability,race, or other affiliation.