SENIOR ARCHAEOLOGIST/PROJECT MANAGER
Logan Simpson, a growing environmental planning, cultural resources, and landscape architectural design firm, currently seeks a full-time Senior Archaeologist/Project Manager to work in our Tempe, Arizona office.
Duties and responsibilities include planning and managing all phases of cultural resources projects including survey; archaeological monitoring, testing and data recovery; technical report production; preparing scopes of work and cost estimates; and meeting project scope, schedule, and budget obligations. This position requires the individual to be self-motivated, and work well in a team-oriented setting.
Individuals must have a proven background supervising and mentoring staff as well as frequently interacting and coordinating with clients and agency representatives in a decision-making role. Candidates must also be knowledgeable of federal, state, and local historic preservation and cultural resources regulations, and demonstrate an established area of analytical expertise and/or archaeological research interest in the region. Demonstrated experience in assisting with preparing cultural resources sections for the National Environmental Policy Act and other environmental planning documents is necessary.
· Master’s degree in Anthropology or closely related field;
· 6+ years of Southwestern cultural resources management consulting or agency experience;
· 2+ years of supervisory/project management experience;
· Ability to obtain permits at the Principal Investigator or Field Director level on BLM, National Forest, and State lands in Arizona; Ability to obtain permits for adjacent states (NV, UT, CA, and NM) is desirable.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience independently preparing, reviewing and editing complex technical documents for a full range of various cultural resources projects.
Logan Simpson offers a comprehensive benefit package and a competitive salary. If interested, please apply online at http://logansimpson.com/careers/ and attach a resume and a cover letter that includes salary requirements.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (3)|
The most important aspect of this list is that it is for one purpose only: Announcing jobs/non paying volunteer postings in the international CRM and Academia field at all levels; Field Tech, Professors, SHPO