SEARCH, a leading nationwide and global provider of cultural resources services to government and commercial customers, is continuously seeking top talent in the cultural resource management industry. As a full service company, SEARCH offers a multidisciplinary integration of our five divisions: Archaeology, Maritime Archaeology, Architectural History, History and Archives, and Heritage Design.
SEARCH is seeking a full time Proposal Manager to join our team. This position will be responsible for identifying the resources needed to capture a business opportunity, managing and administering all proposal activities and ultimately transitioning opportunities through the proposal process resulting in award to SEARCH. This role will partner closely with division leaders and management with the proposal process, as well as serve in a client marketing capacity to design and execute programs to strengthen and develop SEARCH within the cultural resources management community. This position will also utilize the services of the Operations Coordinator in some proposal and marketing work.
The Proposal Manager will be based out of SEARCH’s Jacksonville, FL, office, with the ability for infrequent travel, as needed. SEARCH will not assist with relocation for this position. Please review the details below and apply today if you are qualified and interested.
The Proposal Manager will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Research and read RFQs, assisting with gathering appropriate data for responses
- Evaluate RFPs for SEARCH to pursue and develop proposal management system to track progress and final status of all proposals
- Develop proposal capture teams, and act in a capture capacity directing team members in completing assigned tasks on schedule
- Write technical proposals
- Ensure internal evaluation and final review of proposals
- Write client-facing marketing material (resumes, project summaries, company summaries, etc.), supporting the proposal win strategy
- Develop and deliver client-facing marketing presentations, partnering with divisional operations to anticipate customer needs
- Create ideas for infographics, graphics, and charts
- Provide quality control on marketing content, including editorial quality control
- Point of contact for firms requesting proposal marketing material from SEARCH
- Contribute content to social media posts
- Participate in all SEARCH division meetings and calls
To perform this position successfully, candidates should possess:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or related technical field or equivalent experience in technical and research writing
- Minimum of 5 years government proposal development and management experience, including proposal writing, management, and team leadership
- Demonstrated knowledge of Federal contracting and the Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Experience managing multiple proposals simultaneously and handling competing demands for time
- Ability to multi-task on several different projects, independently and as a team, while remaining flexible and servicing both internal and external clients
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe professional design software or equivalent design software
- Attention to detail in work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to demonstrate tact and diplomacy
- APMP certification
The chosen candidate will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and a criminal background check, including DMV. Applicants need to be eligible to be employed in the United States. SEARCH offers a competitive total compensation package with strong health & wellness and retirement plans. Pay will be commensurate with education and experience.
In Word or as a PDF, please send a cover letter and resume with professional references, and dates of your availability. SEARCH will treat all employment inquires with discretion. Apply here: https://search.workable.com/jobs/204884
SEARCH is strongly committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where a variety of backgrounds, cultures, orientations, ideas, and talents can flourish.
SEARCH is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SEARCH is an Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
SEARCH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
The most important aspect of this list is that it is for one purpose only: Announcing jobs/non paying volunteer postings in the international CRM and Academia field at all levels; Field Tech, Professors, SHPO