About the opportunity:
SWCA has an exciting opportunity for a mid-level Cultural Resources Specialist who will work with an important utility client and report to our cultural resources team in Pasadena, California. Selected candidates should live or be able to easily commute to the San Gabriel Valley, California.
What you will accomplish:
- Support CPUC license and/or Operations and Maintenance programs (Grid Reliability, Deteriorated Poles)
- Provide technical support and monitoring/ surveying services for archaeological resources
- Conduct background research and maintain a moderate level of knowledge of subject matter
- Provide support on field surveys, report writing and monitoring efforts
- Perform specialist studies as needed
- Perform as an archaeologist, surveyor, monitor, or analyst as needed
- Writes technical reports
- Maintains SWCA's high standard of scientific ethics and quality assurance, and is motivated to identify and resolve problems in creative ways
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Anthropology, Archaeology, or a related field required
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in cultural resources management (CRM) on a variety of project types and sizes, regions, and agencies
- CRM experience in California highly desired
- Has completed all aspects of a project, from pre-field tasks to final report preparation
- Has provided QA/QC review of field documents, site forms, and reports
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full-spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record's Top 200 Environmental Firms.
EOE - women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/2ndsb7bz2z