Join something great!
Collaborative teams. Creative work environment. Life-changing projects.
KLJ, a market-leading engineering, planning and professional services firm, has an immediate opening for a highly motivated and results oriented Archaeologist to join our Environmental team in Bismarck, ND.
Our reputation as a great place to work resonates within each community we serve. At KLJ, you will be part of innovative teams that combine creativity with adaptability leaving lasting solutions for future generations.
What began as a small, family firm in 1938 has evolved into a dynamic leader in engineering and environmental excellence. We seek creative, smart and ambitious professionals from recent college graduates to experts with more than 40 years experience. As an employee-owned firm, we invest in our futures through innovation and hard work. We develop lasting infrastructure that responds to the social, civic and economic needs of our communities and achieve success by going above and beyond to deliver practical solutions for our clients and become experts in our field.
As an Archaeologist for KLJ you will be responsible for applying best-in-class cultural resource management services for KLJ projects in a timely, accurate, and cost effective manner. Effective written and oral communication skills are essential to be able to market to existing and potential clients to obtain work for the firm.
· May be a project or client manager on designated projects
· May begin coordination of business development and marketing strategy and obtain work
· May assist with response to RFPs (request for proposals) and lead interviews
· Assist with project scope, estimates, and contracts
· May prepare forecast of workload for assigned staff and closely monitor backlog
· May have supervisory responsibilities for group members and support staff including hiring, promoting, terminations, performance reviews, and training
· A Masters degree in anthropology, archaeology, history or a related field and 4 or more years of experience is required
· A RPA is required
· Secretary of the Interior qualified
· Must have a valid drivers license and be able to operate motorized vehicles
· Regional experience is highly desired
· GIS background is preferred
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite are highly desired
· Supervisory and project management experience is preferred
At KLJ, we have a vested interest in personal, financial and professional health. Our competitive benefits and compensation program helps employees achieve their goals.
M/F/Vet/Disability /Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website at www.kljeng.com.
4585 Coleman Street
Bismarck, ND 58503-0431
The most important aspect of this list is that it is for one purpose only: Announcing jobs/non paying volunteer postings in the international CRM and Academia field at all levels; Field Tech, Professors, SHPO