RETTEW Associates is currently seeking Archaeological Field Technicians to work on projects within Central and Eastern PA.
· Conduct Phase I, II, and III field investigations , document results, bag artifacts according to provenience, field photography, and mapping
· Bachelor's degree in Archaeology or closely related field
· Completion of Archaeological Field school or able to demonstrate field investigative skills
· Physically able to work outside in all weather conditions
· Must be able to dig testing pits and screen recovered materials and artifacts
· Willing to occasionally work overtime and/or weekends
· Experience with GPS or GIS and technical writing is a plus
For immediate consideration, please submit resume to our website www.rettew.com
We answer to you.
An Engineering News-Record Top Design Firm
One Robinson Plaza
Pittsburgh, Pa. 15205
Office: 800-738-8395 x4322
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
The most important aspect of this list is that it is for one purpose only: Announcing jobs/non paying volunteer postings in the international CRM and Academia field at all levels; Field Tech, Professors, SHPO