Pacific Legacy, Inc. is a Cultural Resources Management firm dedicated to providing quality archaeological and cultural resource management services. We help our clients navigate through the regulatory compliance processes and provide an integrated historic preservation program to assist in overall planning — from design to mitigation. Pacific Legacy has an immediate opening in our El Dorado Hills (California) office for an Archaeological Supervisor.
· Masters or PhD in Anthropology/Archaeology/CRM, preferably with a focus on the prehistoric or historical archaeology of the Great Basin and California;
· Five years prior experience supervising CRM projects;
· Demonstrable knowledge of federal, state and local laws, ordinances, and regulations applicable to cultural resources (e.g., Section 106, National Environmental Policy Act, Archaeological Resources Protection Act, Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act, California Environmental Quality Act, AB 52);
· Technical writing skills and experience preparing cultural resource technical reports
· Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to drive project vehicles; and
· Experience working for federal land managing and regulatory agencies is a plus.
The ideal candidate has the ability to:
- Supervise, coordinate and provide direction to project team members;
- Manage budgets and project tasks, and ability to prepare proposals;
- Manage multiple projects at once with attention to detail;
- Successfully meet project budgets and scheduling requirements;
- Research, write and analyze archaeological data sufficient to produce high quality reports;
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access. A working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is a plus;
- Collect and process GPS data. Ability to use a GIS application such as Arc View is a plus;
- Conduct Native American consultation and coordination of Native American Monitors; and
- Work in remote areas with rough terrain and changing weather conditions for extended field sessions that may involve camping.
Compensation: Salary determined based on experience. Pacific Legacy offers excellent employment benefits.
Pacific Legacy, Inc.
Attn: Patricia Welsh
4919 Windplay Drive, Ste 4
El Dorado Hills, California 95762
Fax: (916) 358.5161
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
The most important aspect of this list is that it is for one purpose only: Announcing jobs/non paying volunteer postings in the international CRM and Academia field at all levels; Field Tech, Professors, SHPO